[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. Aug. 12

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Aug 12 10:10:49 CDT 2009

Hi folks,

New things are coming!  Plans are for us to have our Cyber Cafe up and
operational this coming Monday morning, and Susie Smith (from the Coffee
Shop in the old building) will be the friendly face you'll be seeing in
the window, so if you've wondered where she's been, you can see her
again starting Monday at 8:00 a.m.  The Cyber Cafe will be open on a
cash only basis, (sorry, no meal cards accepted),  from 8:00 a.m. til
10:30 p.m.  New employee, Shannon Peppers, will be taking the evening
shift, so come get acquainted and make her welcome.

Also, if you've been in our new Student Center during the past few days,
I'm sure you've noticed the big TVs on the walls.  Another coming
attraction in our building will be the daily lunch menu running on those
TVs, (for people who don't check their email regularly), along with
campus activities and any other important information that needs passed
along, courtesy of Dana in the Student Services office.

Happy Birthday wishes go out to long-time EOSC faculty member and all
around good guy, Mr. Bill Albright, instructor of Biology.  He's
celebrated many birthdays in his time here at Eastern and I hope they've
all been enjoyable, and that this one tops them all!

Our menu today includes:
          Swedish meatballs over noodles
          Tacos
          Chicken strips
          French fries
          Sweet peas
          Baked potatoes
          Corn

And for dessert, have a helping of Bread Pudding.