[Eoscstudents] Ever wanted to travel to Europe?

Steven Akins sakins at eosc.edu
Tue Aug 25 10:41:25 CDT 2009

  I have had some people around campus asking me when the Photography
Club will be traveling to Europe again, so here is the information about
our 9-day Educational trip to Ireland, Wales and England during Spring
Break this year. I would like to invite all of you to join us on this
trip. The trip is open to ALL of the Eastern family including students,
former students, faculty and staff (as well as family members of
faculty, staff & students) so if you or someone you know are interested
in going on the trip, please go online to the following link and look
over the trip information and instructions to register for the tour.

www.explorica.com/Akins-2432

  Please feel free to email me or call me if you have any other
questions or if you want to know about club fund-raising efforts. Our
next club meeting will be at 2:00 p.m., Wednesday, Aug. 26 in Mitchell
Hall Room 109 (the Journalism Classroom).

Sincerely,
Steven Akins, Photography Club Co-sponsor
Eastern Oklahoma State College
PH:  918-465-1803