[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. Dec. 7

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Dec 7 10:12:21 CST 2009

Hi folks,

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas on campus!  The Bookstore
has had their beautiful Christmas trees up for a while now, and I can
see a tree by the Clock Tower out my window.  I also noticed a tree lit
up and blinking in the front window of Johnston Hall the other day,
too.  Maybe all these signs of Christmas will add a little cheer to
Finals Week.

Just to be on the safe side though, Student Services is once again
hosting "Pillows and Pancakes",  here in the Cafeteria, a late night
cram and jam and eat session to help everyone get ready for those finals
you're still not too confident about.  Get your warm jammies on and come
over this evening and fill up your body and your brain to help you make
it through the semester successfully.  Nothing will get you in a better
mood than knowing you are prepared to ace your finals!

Very Happy Birthday wishes go out today to Mr. Phillip Hawthorne and
Mrs. Marilynn Duncan.  (If she didn't see it this weekend, I happen to
know she wants to see the Sandra Bullock movie The Blind Side that's
playing downtown right now, so if anyone is stumped as to what to do for
her birthday, there's an idea.)

Our menu for today includes:
          Brisket
          Baked potatoes
          Baked beans
          Carrots
          Chicken strips
          French fries
          Hot rolls

And for dessert wake up your taste buds with a piece of Lemon Cake with
Lemon Glaze!

Good luck with finals,