[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Friday Feb. 20

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Feb 20 10:06:41 CST 2009

Hi folks,

Our Biggest Loser competitors have made it through our second week, and
if I did the math correctly, we are collectively about 95 lbs. lighter
than when we started just a couple of weeks ago.  (Against all odds, I
even lost a little!  Probably from just having to hoof it over to the
Fieldhouse for the weigh in!)  I'm betting it will go even better when
the weather warms up and people can participate in more outdoor
activities.

Happy Birthday wishes go out today to Mr. Gaylon Brannon of our Meat
Lab, and for Saturday to Patricia Rector, of our Financial Aid Office.

My daughter and I got to come out and see "The Lone Star Love Potion"
yesterday evening.   You've still got two more chances to see this very
funny, comedy/mystery performed.  It'll keep you laughing and guessing
until the end to see who's conning who.  Don't miss it!

Our menu for today includes:
             Hot wings
             Fries
             Pork and beans
             Corn
             Breaded okra
             Baked potato bar
             BBQ

And for dessert have a hunk of Cookie Bar.

Have a great weekend,