[Eoscstudents] WebAdvisor FAQ

Jeff Weems jweems at eosc.edu
Tue Jan 6 09:05:04 CST 2009

Attention Students:

Did you forget your WebAdvisor Username or Password over the break?
Here's some helpfull tips to get you back into WebAdvisor.

Have a great spring semester.

Jeff Weems

What's my user ID?

Please be aware your WebAdvisor UserID and your College email account
are not the same.  In order to retrieve your user ID, click on the
WebAdvisor link and click on the Account Information link - then go
through the steps under "What's My User ID?" You must fill in your last
name and one of the two additional identifying numbers: your SSN or your
Eastern Oklahoma State College ID.   Please note that the user ID is
case sensitive and should be entered in all lower case letters.

What's my initial password?

The first time you log-in to WebAdvisor, your password is the last four
digits of your SSN.  Upon successful login, you will be prompted to
reset your password.  Your password must be 6 to 9 characters including
at least one numeric.

I forgot my password.  What do I do?

Click on the WebAdvisor link and click on Account Information then on
"What's My Password?" You will be given two options:

    * "I might remember my password - show my password hint"
    * "I don't remember my password - reset my password"

If you do not have a password hint, or if it does not help you remember,
then choose the reset option.  You will be taken to the "Reset My
Password" form. Go through the steps to get your user ID and password.
The password will be e-mailed to your Eastern Oklahoma State College
e-mail account.

I know my User ID and Password, what next?

Click on the WebAdvisor link.  Then click on log-in.  Input your User ID
and password to access your information.  From here you can check your
class schedule, profile info, grades, transcript, account balance, etc.

GO TO-->  WEBADVISOR
<http://dtelwebadv.eosc.edu:8080/WebAdvisor/WebAdvisor>