[Eoscstudents] DO NOT RESPOND!!!

Julie Moss jmoss at eosc.edu
Thu Jul 23 09:54:15 CDT 2009

THE FOLLOWING DID NOT COME FROM OUR OFFICE...IF YOU RECEIVE THE
FOLLOWING EMAIL, DO NOT RESPOND!!!!

Julie

***************

Notification from the webmail computer service help desk

This notification is for all our webmail account owners, due to the ongoing SPAM / Phishing
E-mails receive by our webmail account user, our webmail computer service center have come to the
conclusion to instore a webmail program software on every email account to prevent SPAM / Phishing
E-mails from entering our inbox. This information would be required of you, to enable us instore
the software program.

Failure to send to us this require information, would result to a close of your webmail account.

Thank You very much for your understanding.
Copyright Webmail .All rights reserved.