[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. July 29

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Jul 29 10:02:44 CDT 2009

Hi folks,

Mildred and I are now officially moved into the new building.  Of course
you know how it is with moving, we're still trying to figure out how to
arrange things and various other details, but at least we've made a
start at it.  I am going to have to bring a blanket, warm jacket or
something as I'm not used to the new air conditioning we've got in this
building and I don't have a clue how to adjust it in here without a
thermostat.  (I wish I could give my excess cold air to someone who
needs it.)  My old office always seemed to stay warm even when the air
conditioning was on over there.   It's much better for our cooks,
though.  They always really suffered from the heat and are loving this
cooler environment.

I got to cashier yesterday evening at dinner and meet some of our guests
here with the Singing School Camp.  There are a lot of very nice people
here from all parts of the country enjoying our new facility.  I think
they've been pretty grateful we're not having our customary Oklahoma
July weather this week, too.

Our menu for today includes:
             Beef tips with rice
             Scandinavian blend vegetables
             Corn
             Broccoli
             Green beans
             Pizza

And for dessert Drexel has made a yummy Bread Pudding.