[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. May 6

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed May 6 10:00:24 CDT 2009

Hi folks,

I believe a fairly dry day is in the forecast for today, (for a
change).  It looks like the sun is out and it seems like forever since
we've had that happen!  I was awake last night when another round of
rain came through, and it made me think of one of those oscillating
sprinklers.  The rain would come down really hard, then stop, then start
again, then stop, like a hose or sprinkler that was turned on my house
and then turned somewhere else, over and over.  Then this morning when I
woke up (early) to come to work, I was really having second thoughts
after seeing how dark and rainy, (complete with lightning), it was
outside.  It sure started to seem like a good idea to stay home at least
til daylight, if not altogether!   It seems to be over all that now,
though, so maybe everything will have a chance to start drying out
before the next round of storms hits.

Don't forget to shop the Jewelry Sale in the East Cafeteria today.  Part
of the proceeds will go to benefit the Relay for Life in their fight
against cancer.  Graduations and Mother's Day are both right around the
corner and you know you'll need gifts for these.  Besides you might find
something you can't live without!

Our menu for today includes:
             Ribs
             Baked potatoes
             Potato casserole
             BBQ beans
             California blend vegetables
             Pizza
             Chili cheese tots
             Chicken sticks (like French fries, only chicken)
             Hot rolls

And for dessert try a piece of Banana Split Cake.