[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Friday Oct. 9

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Oct 9 09:56:40 CDT 2009

Hi folks,

Wow, what a difference a day makes!  Yesterday it was in the 80s
outside, and sunny (off and on) and today it looks like full fledged
winter is setting in.  The ditches out by the highway and those along
Hwy. 2 South look like you could go canoeing in them.  I sure hope the
forecast is wrong about there being so much rain coming next week.  Who
wants a wet Fall Break and Fall Festival?

Happy Birthday wishes go out to Jennifer Mack, our Business Department
Chairperson, for this Sunday.  And here's wishing her nice weather for
her special day.

I noticed some advertisements for an Indoor Rummage Sale at Kiamichi
Electric to benefit St. Jude's Hospital, I believe.  They may be the
only ones able to have one this weekend with this wet weather.

Our menu for today includes:
          Goulash
          Vegetable soup  (it's great weather for a big pot of this stuff!)
          Crispy fish sticks
          Cornbread

And for dessert, have some yummy Cobbler.

Have a great weekend (keep dry),

Rhoda  :-)