[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Oct. 13

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Oct 13 10:10:41 CDT 2009

Hi folks,

Well, it's another wet day in Wilburton, and they're predicting a couple
more before it ends.  That's okay.  That should give us a dry Friday,
Saturday and Sunday to enjoy the Fall Festival at the park.  I just love
to go look, visit with people, and pet all the dogs even when I don't
buy anything.

October is Adopt-a-Pet month, so get to the pound or contact a PAWS
member to find yourself a wonderful pet to take to the Festival and show
off.  (Only if they're not skittish.  If they get scared or nervous in
crowds or around lots of noise, etc., please leave them safely at home
to avoid losing them or having them bite someone out of fear.)
Remember, a pet is a lifetime commitment, so don't take adopting one
lightly.

We are scheduled to have bunches of FCCLA students on campus today from
various schools, my daughter among them, attending a presentation in the
auditorium, and many of them eating in the Cafeteria.  While they're
here, please make them all welcome on campus.  They may be Eastern
students before you know it!

Happy Birthday wishes go out to Keith Ott, Kim Pick's son, who turns big
17 today.   He's actually had his license and been driving for a while
now and lived to tell about it.   I'm impressed.

Our menu for today includes:
             Meatloaf
             Mashed potatoes and brown gravy
             Corn
             Carrots
             Chicken strips
             French fries
             Pizza
             Hot rolls

And for dessert, have a piece of Bostom Creme Pie or some Chocolate Cake.