[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Wednesday Oct. 14

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Oct 14 10:13:24 CDT 2009

Hi folks,

Boy, I didn't want to get up early this morning.  Then I realized that
we only have one more day to put in here and then I can shut that old
alarm clock off for a few days.  That thing sure is annoying when you're
sleeping really good and it starts nagging at you.  And most of the
time, I have to BE the alarm clock for my daughter, since she can sleep
right through whatever goes off to wake her up with no problem at all,
or sometimes, in her sleep, reach out and turn off her phone or clock or
whatever, and keep right on snoozing.  But I didn't have to worry about
that this morning, since she was out of school.  And we will be too,
tomorrow!  Hang in there!

Happy birthday wishes go out today to Mr. Les Brelsford, Circuit Rider
for the Oklahoma Arts Council, and for tomorrow to Mr. Keith Lewis, our
Multi-Media Communications Manager (guy we call for technical stuff).
They're both great and I hope they both have a great birthday.  (And
they both have great wives who work here on campus, too!)  And this
Saturday, another one of our "technical guys", Mr. Jeff Weems, will be
celebrating his birthday, and Cafeteria worker, Amberly Sullivan will
celebrate her 20th.   I hope they have a wonderful day, also.

We had quite a crowd of FCCLA students and their sponsors on campus
yesterday, keeping me very busy at the register.  Evidently they had a
very enjoyable program in our auditorium.  (Destiny even won one of the
door prizes, a combination cork/white board, which she already has up in
her room.)

Our menu for today includes:
          Lasagna
          Garlic bread
          Green beans
          Capri blend vegetables
          Chicken fajitas
          Spanish rice
          Refried beans
          Loaded baked potatoes

And our dessert for today is Boston Cream Pie (really this time.)

Have a great Fall Break!