[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. Oct. 19

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Oct 19 09:45:42 CDT 2009

Hi folks,

Hope your fall break was wonderful!  I really began to notice the color
changing in some of the trees while being off the last few days.  Maybe
we'll have some beautiful foliage to enjoy soon.  I always love this
time of year, when it finally gets cool enough to enjoy being outdoors
without those annoying ticks, chiggers, etc.  (Of course, in the woods
this time of year, you have to worry about getting blasted by those
annoying deer hunters which would be way worse than ticks, chiggers,
mosquitos and poison ivy all rolled into one!  Watch out!)

We took the downtown shuttle out to the Fall Festival for the first
time, and it really took a lot less time than it takes for me to drive
out there and find a parking spot way out in the south 40, then have to
stand in line waiting on a tram, to get to where the booths are, (plus I
saved my gas!)

Our menu for today includes:
            Baked ham
            Tacos
            Nachos
            Scalloped potatoes
            Green beans
            Baby carrots
            Baked potato bar
            Broccoli cheese soup
            Hot rolls

And for dessert, have a helping of Mandarin Orange Upside Down Cake.

(And don't forget about our delicious grilled sandwiches!)