[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Oct. 20

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Oct 20 10:18:38 CDT 2009

Hi folks,

What a bright, sunny day we've got going outside today!  I don't see a
single umbrella, or any of those new wild looking rubber boots all the
girls have come up with.  Maybe some of the mud will have a chance to
dry out before we get drenched again, which looking at the Weather
Channel program on my computer, looks like it might take place
tomorrow.  (It shows there's a 60% chance anyway.)  Of course that would
be on the day I go clean the PAWS pens.  What a mess that can be when
it's rained!  If anyone ever runs across me looking like I've been
rolled in the mud somewhere, odds are that's where I've come from.

Don't forget to get up to the Ballroom for the Benefits Fair today, or
at least sometime this week, to check out the various options available
to you, and talk to the experts to make sure you're making the best
choices for your insurance needs.  These days, every dollar counts, and
you don't want to waste money on unnecessary options or leave other
things neglected.

And be sure to get up there this Thursday for a flu shot!  Better safe
than sorry.

Our menu for today includes:
            Beef tips over rice
            Chicken strips
            French fries
            Corn
            Brussels sprouts
            Black eyed peas

And for dessert, have a piece of Yellow Cake with Chocolate Frosting.