[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Oct. 27

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Oct 27 09:28:09 CDT 2009

Hi folks,

Well, we've still got plenty of cloud cover, but it looks like the rain
has moved out of the area for at least a while.  Don't get too used to
it though, I hear it's supposed to be back Thursday.  It's just giving
us a one day reprieve I guess, to remember what a nice dry, fall day is
like, (if you don't think about the mud.)  This weather has given us
some beautiful fall color in spots though, especially some of the trees
in front of and to the west side of the new building.

There are a couple of seriously scary events you need to plan on
attending this weekend, maybe before or after you do the Carnival here
on campus Saturday evening.  One is the Haunted Dorm in Salmon Hall
sponsored by our Baseball Team, and the other is the Haunted Hayride in
Robber's Cave State Park.  Both promise to be great fun for those who
like to be scared out of their skin.

Our menu for today includes:
          Pot roast
          Baked beans
          Vegetable blend
          Mashed potatoes and gravy
          Meat and cheese nachos
          Vegetable soup  (Love It!)

And for dessert, have a helping of luscious Apple Cobbler.