[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. Sept. 28

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Sep 28 10:16:15 CDT 2009

Hi folks,

Hope you all had a great weekend.  The weather was great, or so I'm
told, as I spent mine indoors nursing a cold.  Not a fun thing.  And
yep, still had to get up and act alive today and come to work.  It's
inventory time.  Seems like it comes around every five minutes, although
it's only once a month going by the calendar.  Oh well, that's the
breaks.   What is it they say, "It's a dirty job, but somebody's gotta
do it."

Don't miss seeing The Princess and the Pea this week in Mitchell
Auditorium.  Several performances will be offered, so try to find the
time to see it at least once.  Performances will be today at 10:00 and
12:30, Tues. at 10:00, Wed. and Thurs. at 10:00 and 12:30, and Fri. at
10:00 and 7:00 p.m.  Not only do we have several wonderfully talented
college students included in these performances, there are school
children from several area schools trying out their acting skills in
this production.  Eastern staff, faculty and students are admitted free,
and the general public may attend for $1.00 for adults and .75 for
children.  Come and enjoy the royal play!

Our menu for today includes:
            Pepper steak
            Mashed potatoes and gravy
            Chicken strips
            French fries
            California blend vegetables
            Corn

And for dessert, have a piece of Chocolate Cake.