[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Friday Dec. 3

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Dec 3 09:58:54 CST 2010

Hi folks,

I bet students and faculty alike are glad to have reached the last day
of another semester.  Of course, now finals are looming on the
horizon...  Good luck with those!  This might be a good weekend to spend
cracking the books and making sure you're confident enough in your
subjects to keep finals week from being too much of an ordeal.

Tomorrow at 5:00 p.m., our men's basketball team will play Pulaskie Tech
here in the Fieldhouse.  Admission is only $1.00 to the public, and free
to any EOSC student, staff or faculty.  Our women's basketball team will
be on the road to Missouri to take on Crowder College.

Don't forget to attend Eastern's 84th annual Candlelighting program this
Sunday in Mitchell Auditorium.  There will be two performances, one at
5:00 p.m. and one at 8:00 p.m.  This will be a beautifiul dramatic
musical program titled "I'll Be Home for Christmas" featuring the song
styling of the 1940's performed by our own very talented EOSC students,
and admission is FREE.

Our menu for today  includes:
             Meatloaf
             Chicken strips
             Carrots
             Bologna and BBQ sauce
             Corn on the cob
             Mixed vegetables

And for dessert, have Oatmeal Raisin Cookies or Ice Cream.

Have a great weekend,