[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Friday Feb. 5

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Feb 5 10:13:06 CST 2010

Hi folks,

Well, it's Friday, so once again, there's bad weather predicted to be on
the way.  I vote no.  Send it back   We don't want it.  Surely there's
somewhere in the world where people are living in conditions that are
way too hot and too dry that could use all this wet and cold.  We could
definitely send them a care package with a big portion of this kind of
stuff in it.  Anyone with me on that?

Be looking around to see if you can spot the Employee of the Year!  It
could be you!  Or you could be the one to recognize Employee of the Year
qualities in someone and nominate them for the honor.  The hunt is
underway right now for the best qualified classified staff employee and
the best qualified professional staff employee to receive the J. C. Hunt
Employee of the Year award at the upcoming Black and White Gala
(Sapphire Ball) in March.  If you know an employee who is exemplary at
their job, committed to Eastern, and is one of those people who goes
above and beyond what they are required to do, they could be the next
Employee of the Year earning themselves a certificate and engraved
plaque, as well as a free parking spot in close proximity to their place
of work.  The top three nominees in each category will also receive two
free tickets to the Black and White Gale where the winners will be
announced.  Any member of the Eastern community, including staff,
student or faculty, may nominate someone for this award.  To find out
more about this contest & get a copy of the rules, contact any Staff
Council member, but hurry, time is running out for nominations to be
turned in.
Time is also running out for the Student Support Services food drive
Trio Day Project, so if you've intended to donate some non-perishable
food item, hurry and bring it in.  They'll be loading up soon  to turn
their donations in.

Our menu for today includes:
          Hamburgers or Cheeseburgers
          French fries
          Fish
          Macaroni and cheese
          Baked beans

And for dessert have a  big hunk of Chocolate Cake!

Don't forget the Grill is open today!

Have a great weekend,