[Eoscstudents] Menu for TUESDAY Jan. 19

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Jan 19 09:41:04 CST 2010

Hi folks,

You'll notice I put TUESDAY in all caps to reinforce in my mind that it
is actually Tuesday and not Monday.  These Monday holidays...I love
them, but they confuse my entire week.  But I'm more than willing to
deal with it for a day off and I bet you are too.

The weather has really improved from a couple of weeks ago when we
almost had no temperature at all!  It looks like we've got a string of
60's coming up followed by a string of 50's.  It almost feels like
spring out there after that severe cold we experienced!  Of course
there'll be a few showers thrown in for good measure here and there.
Nothing to worry about.

I hope Margaret Sorrell enjoyed having her birthday off yesterday.  Now
that's a present!

Just a reminder:  The Cafeteria and Cyber Cafe now accept Visa,
MasterCard and Discover, if you're short on cash and still need to eat
while on campus.

Our menu for today includes:
             Pork ribs
             Pizza
             Pasta bar
             Baked beans
             Scalloped potatoes
             Fried okra
             Baked potato bar

And for dessert, have a luscious Chocolate Brownie.

Have a great rest of the week,