[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. June 16

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Jun 16 09:41:20 CDT 2010

Hi folks,

Looks like a beautiful summer day today.  I drove in to work behind a
pickup pulling a pontoon boat complete with fishing rods and floatie
toys, and I thought somebody's gonna have fun today.  If it had looked
like there was a shade over the boat I might've been tempted to stow
away and join them, but the thought of being out in a boat under the
broiling sun all day just didn't do a thing for me.  I've had my share
of sunburns and they're NO FUN!  You have a lot of fun one day and pay
for it for the next week or so.

We had a pretty busy afternoon yesterday in the Cyber Cafe with some of
the Sunbelt Classic kids and families showing up to eat.  There were
bright orange Tennessee shirts everywhere.  It looked like an orange
invasion.  Fortunately, they came in peace, and were happy to be fed and
have a cool place to sit down and talk and enjoy our Eastern Oklahoma
hospitality.

Happy Birthday wishes go out today to Director of Nursing, Betty
Wharton, one of the main ladies who make our Nursing Program so
outstanding.  Have a great day, Betty!

Our menu for today includes:
          Pork loin
          Mashed potatoes and gravy
          Brussels sprouts
          Normandy blend vegetables
          Hot rolls

And for dessert, have a piece of delicious Orange Poke Cake.

Have a great day,

Rhoda  :-)