[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. March 8

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Mar 8 10:00:50 CST 2010

Hi folks,

Well, the temperature has improved a great deal, but it looks like we're
back in the rainy season again, with showers and later thunderstorms
predicted for today.  Gee, a whole new batch of fresh mud to look
forward to!  I know that's just what everyone's been wanting.  (I guess
I shouldn't gripe.  At least it's not snowing anymore!  I'm just grumpy
because my car broke down on me in Red Oak yesterday and it's still
there, and it's going to cost me who knows how much, that I can't
afford, to get it back and get it running again.  You know how it goes.
Just when you think you're getting things going in the right direction,
something makes a U-turn.)

I forgot to mention last week that Gail Wilson of the Business Office
would be celebrating a birthday yesterday.  I certainly hope she had a
great one.

According to the calendar, we should be having new student enrollment
today, so maybe we'll be seeing some future Mountaineers on campus.

Our menu for today includes:
          Swedish meatballs
          Rice
          Baked potatoes
          Oriental blend vegetables

And for dessert, have some Banana Nut Cake.