[Eoscstudents] Homecoming Candidates

Sally Davis sdavis at eosc.edu
Tue Oct 19 16:58:23 CDT 2010

We are at a point where voting will take place for the Homecoming King
and Queen next week on Monday during the dorm meeting and Tuesday for
all students at the Wilburton campus.  Some clubs have still NOT
identified their candidates.  All candidates who have identified to the
Dean of Students office may post signs for voting.  Please clubs and
club sponosors:  identify your chosen candidates today so we can proceed
forward with a ballet for Monday's election.