[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Fri. Oct. 29

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Oct 29 10:08:15 CDT 2010

Hi folks,

Well, after much debate with myself, I finally determined that it really
is Friday!   I had a moment this morning when I had convinced myself
that it was only Thursday, but that would've just made the week way too
long!  I finally snapped out of it, and am fully ready for a weekend!

Don't forget today is Student Appreciation day in the Bookstore, so go
by and visit with Ali and the gang, (sometimes known as Scooby Doo and
Co.), and have a cookie and some punch.  And anyone who has bought or
buys a "Pink" product before 2:00 today will be entered in the drawing
to win a Digital Camcorder.  That would be some Halloween treat!

I had too many other things going on to get to attend the carnival last
night, but I heard raves from one of the Boo Parade judges about how
cute and original lots of the costumes were.  I also heard that the
Haunted Dorm went really well.  (I guess our Baseball team was  really
psyched up after winning their game yesterday.)  They'll be having it
again tonight, Saturday night and Sunday night in case anyone wants to
come out and see if they're brave enough to make it all the way through.

If you follow Wilburton Digger high school football, you'll have to
follow them to Vian tonight for a matchup there.

We'll be having a PAWS adoption day in front of Roy's Grocery Store
tomorrow, with lots of our wonderful 4-legged friends ready to find new
homes before winter sets in.  Come by and see if we don't have one that
you and your family could love!

Julie Moss of our Computer Services Department, and Leon Hanebrink, our
Farm Manager, will both celebrate birthdays this Saturday Oct. 30th.  I
hope they both have a wonderful time.

And something's fishy in the Cafeteria today as our menu consists of:
          Fried fish
          Shrimp poppers
          Pulled BBQ pork sandwich
          French fries
          Baked potatoes
          Corn on the cob
          Mixed vegetables
          Fresh spinach
          Red beans

And for dessert, have a piece of your choice of Coconut Cream, Chocolate
or Banana Pies.

Have a spooktacular weekend,

Rhoda  :-)