[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. April 21

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Apr 21 09:21:06 CDT 2011

Hi folks,

There's a chance of rain being given for the next week or so, and we
could really use it, as water levels are down in our area lakes and
ponds, including our city's water supply, and this almost constant wind
we've been having really dries everything out quickly.  I know no one
wants rain on Easter or the night of the Alumni Banquet, but we could
really use it on some of the other days.

Once again we're expecting guests on campus today, as we host the
Agriculture Speech Contest.  Please make these participants welcome and
give them any assistance they may need.  We want their experience at
Eastern to be a good one.

Don't forget to get your tickets to next Thursday's Celebrity Waiter
event.  Tickets to the fun and nostalgic dinner are $20 per person and
include admission to the EOSC Theater production of "Grease".  Proceeds
from this event, (including all the tips our great celebrity waiters can
coerce out of the diners), go to endow a scholarship for theater and
music students in memory of Cheri Potter, who was Student Activities
Director, Student Government Sponsor, and a driving force here at
Eastern for 20 years.  Sadly, she lost a battle with cancer last year,
but her memory will live on in this scholarship to assist future
students at Eastern in realizing their dreams.

Our menu for today includes:
          Hamburger steak
          Mashed potatoes and gravy
          Cape cod blend vegetables
          Shells and cheese
          Green beans
And for dessert, have some yummy Coconut Crunch.

Have a great day at Eastern,