[Eoscstudents] 1000 paper cranes project

Ruth Brelsford rbrelsford at eosc.edu
Mon Apr 25 16:40:53 CDT 2011

We need to wrap up the 1000 Paper Cranes Japanese Relief project this week.
If you have folded cranes or collected money, please bring them by my office
(Pratt 202) or let me know and I will come by and pick them up.  We will
count cranes again when we collect all of them, but I know we are very close
to 400 cranes which exceeds our goal by 100 cranes.

We have over $1600 promised/collected!  We need $2000 to accompany our 400
cranes to OU next week and then on to Japan soon after.  If you have not
given and wish to donate, please let me know.

The Honors students are going to come by each office in each building
Wednesday so that you can contribute whatever you feel comfortable donating.

Please don't forget:  the Japanese people and our former students need our
help!

Call me if you have questions.

--Ruth Brelsford