[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. April 27

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Apr 27 09:14:45 CDT 2011

Hi folks,

Well, just in case we didn't get enough rain, it looks like we may get
some more today just to top things off.  Then I think we're supposed to
have a couple of dry days to recover in, and of course on the weekend
the rain chances come back.  I hope it has all this out of its system by
graduation next week.  I'd be pretty happy if it didn't rain on Sunday
either, when Wilburton High School has their Baccalaureate service.

Belated Happy Birthday wishes go out for yesterday to Gear Up's Claudia
Keith.  I hope she had a great day, even if I did miss it by a day.

EOSC Employees, don't forget to attend the Employee Recognition
Reception this afternoon at 3:30 in the Ballroom.  Longtime employees
will be recognized for their years of service and retirees will be
honored.  Be sure and be there to congratulate those who have been here
to hold EOSC together through thick and thin.

Also, the monthly PAWS meeting which would normally have been scheduled
for tomorrow night, has been moved up to tonight in order to allow some
members to attend the Celebrity Waiter event and production of Grease
here at Eastern tomorrow evening.  There will be another performance of
Grease on Friday evening, but the long awaited Celebrity Waiter event
will only be held on Thursday.  Proceeds from this event will go to
endow a scholarship for music and theater students in memory of Cheri
Potter, long time Eastern Student Activities Director and Student
Government Sponsor, who lost her battle with cancer this past year.
Tickets for the Celebrity Waiter event are $20, and include the 1950's
style burgers and fries meal in the Ballroom, served by some of your
favorite VIP's from Eastern and the Wilburton area, along with special
reserved seating at the Thursday evening production of Grease.  Please
bring some extra money to tip your waiter, as all tips will be used for
the scholarship fund.  See you at "the diner".

Our menu for today includes:
          Chicken parmesan
          Green beans
          Fried squash
          Cauliflower and cheese sauce
          Hot rolls
And for dessert, have a piece of luscious Chocolate Cake.

Have a great day at Eastern,