[Eoscstudents] Bookstore to prepare for book returns

Ali Martinez amartinez at eosc.edu
Tue Feb 8 15:45:02 CST 2011

The Bookstore will start the returns process of sending books back to the publishers in a week or so.  If you are still in need of your books for class, please come by and purchase them within the next week to assure you having your books for class.  We appreciate you all very much and if you should have any questions or would like for us to hold a book for you, please feel free to give us a call at 918-465-1713 and we'll be glad to help.

Thank you,

Ali Martinez
Bookstore Manager
TBC/EOSC