[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. Jan. 19

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Jan 19 07:53:14 CST 2011

Hi folks,

If you didn't see the Harlem Ambassadors vs. the Wilburton Outlaws game
last night, you really missed some great entertainment!  I won't even
mention the final score, but of course the Ambassadors came out on top.
To their credit, the Outlaws did make several points, though, proving
they do still have it.  (Some of them have some pretty good dance moves,
too.)  Lade Majic (Lady Magic) and the team were very entertaining with
comedy, dance and very skilled basketball handling routines throughout
the game.  I  hope this wonderful team can come back again sometime and
bring their positive influence to our areas youth.

Don't forget today the Mammogram van will be on campus behind the
Fieldhouse for those of you who have appointments.

Our menu for today includes:
            Green chili chicken enchiladas
            Refried beans
            Mexican rice
            Baked potatoes
            Broccoli and cheese

And for dessert, have a piece of light and delicious Mudslide Pie.