[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. July 20

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Jul 20 09:16:06 CDT 2011

Hi folks,

I just looked at the calendar, and it's actually less than 3 weeks until
the Fall Semester begins here at Eastern!  Wow, time really does fly!
The new Fall Semester is always exciting, bringing new students, and
usually some new faculty to meet and get to know.  This time it'll be
twice as exciting for me, as my daughter will be one of those new
Eastern students joining us here.

Monday, July 25th, the Cafeteria will be closed so that floor
maintenance can be done in the Student Center.  This work will begin on
Sunday, July 24th, when both doors to the building will be locked.  Then
on Monday, the South door will be unlocked to allow for access to the
Post Office, Bookstore, ATM, etc.  We're sorry for this necessary
inconvenience, but the end result should be well worth it.  We
definitely want to have the building looking nice for the new semester.

Don't forget Book Buyback at the McAlester campus takes place today from
3:00 to 8:00 p.m., tomorrow at Idabel from Noon to 3:00 p.m., and
Antlers from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m., and is ongoing this week at our
Wilburton campus in the Bookstore.

Since I won't be here tomorrow I'd like to send out early Happy Birthday
wishes to Student Support Services Advisor, June Haynes, as she prepares
to celebrate her special day this coming Saturday, July 23rd.  Enjoy, June!

Our menu for today includes:
          Baked chicken
or      Choice of Supreme or Pepperoni Personal Pan Pizza
         Mashed potatoes and gravy
         Baby carrots
         Fresh squash
         Navy beans
         Hot rolls
and for dessert, have a dreamy, creamy piece of Cheesecake!

Keep cool,