[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Thurs. July 28 Cyber Cafe Open! New Item!

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Jul 28 09:49:33 CDT 2011

Hi folks,

There will be an EOSC Family Picnic planning meeting today at 2:00 in
the Library Conference room for anyone who wants to help with this
project.  The picnic, originally slated for Sat. Aug. 27, has
tentatively been pushed back to October.  Once we determine the
availability of the pavilion at Robber's Cave, we should be able to
settle on a specific (cooler) date and get the word out so people can
make plans to attend this fun family event.

And this evening at 7:00, there will be a PAWS meeting in the Latimer
County Public Library for anyone interested in the plight of homeless
dogs in the area.  We are still desperately trying to find a suitable
building to host a low cost spay and neuter clinic once a month or so in
the Wilburton area.  Getting a clinic of this type started in Wilburton
would cut down drastically on the amount of neglected and stray animals
locally, and also cut down on the number of homeless animals that are
taken to the pound to face death if they are not adopted out in a timely
manner.

Our hearts go out to EOSC custodian Paula Ogden who lost two sons and
two granddaughters yesterday evening in a tragic accident in the Quinton
area.  Please keep her and her family in your prayers.

The Cyber Cafe will be open again today rather than the main Cafeteria
line, and menu choices will include:
          Hamburgers
          Cheeseburgers
          Steak melts
          Grilled chicken sandwiches
and    French fries

We will also be featuring a NEW "Chicken Fried Chicken Sandwich" for $4.25.

Keep cool,

Rhoda   8-)