[Eoscstudents] The Business Office Has Moved

Linda Enis lenis at eosc.edu
Wed Jun 1 17:50:30 CDT 2011

We have officially moved to Choctaw Hall! We are operational ( not
unpacked, but operational).

The departmental mail boxes are located in Room 110.

The Cashier / Accounts Receivable is located in  Room 118 (Cyndi
Campbell and Trisha White).

Financial Aid Processing (Gail Wilson) is in Room 116.

Accounts Payable (Amber Long and Judy Bornheim) are in Room 115.

Assistant Comptroller (Linda Enis) is in Room 109. (Note new title)

Our new Comptroller  (Alaina Bray) is in Room 107. Please come by and
make her feel welcome to our campus!

The foundation office has moved to Rooms 111 and 113.

Human Resources is in the process of moving into Rooms101, 102, & 103.

Registrar's Offices will be in Rooms 104,106, & 108 eventually.

Financial Aid will be moving eventually also.

Judy is processing the purchase orders. We hope to have them in your
mail boxes tomorrow.  Come over and get your mail and check us out!

Linda Enis

PS Hope I got all the office numbers correct! If not just look around.
We are still finding our way around also!