[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. June 20

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Jun 20 09:11:15 CDT 2011

Hi folks,

I hope you all had a great weekend, and were able to find ways to keep
cool.  If swimming is your answer, be sure and apply plenty of sun
protection so you don't wind up with that awful sunburn you hate to see
on other people or feel when it's on you.   I don't even like to get out
of the house until the sun has almost gone down, or maybe early in the
morning before it gets hot.

Here's an invitation to anyone who might wonder what the Latimer County
Arts Council is all about, or might be interested in joining.  There
will be a Summer Membership Supper tomorrow evening, Tuesday June 21st,
at The Gallery at 108 West Main Street, (across from Adelita's), from
6:00 to 8:00.  A light summer buffet will be served and Michael
Ginsburg, fiddle/violin player extraordinaire and a friend will be
performing for your musical enjoyment.  You don't have to join the Arts
Council to attend, but please come and check us out, and find out more
about the wonderful programs we have brought to the local schools to
broaden the cultural horizons of local children, and you may just be
impressed enough to want to become part of our wonderful organization.
Hope to see you there!

Our menu for today includes:
          Smoked sausage with roasted potatoes, peppers and onions
          Black eyed peas
          Seasoned rice
          Fried okra
          Hot rolls
And for dessert, have a helping of either Blackberry or Strawberry
Cobbler.  Yum!!!

Keep cool,

Rhoda   8-)