[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. March 2

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Mar 2 08:49:52 CST 2011

Hi folks,

It's hard to believe it's March already!  I'm loving seeing the
daffodils blooming, hearing the birds singing and looking for nesting
sites, and the crack of a homerun being hit from the ball field.  Our
Mountaineer baseball team won one and lost one yesterday in their double
header against Texarkana, so both teams got a taste of victory and defeat.

Be sure and listen to Dougo's morning show on Mountaineer Radio every
weekday morning from 8:00 to 11:00 for lots of great music, interesting
stories, news of local events and sports, as well as whatever is in the
news that Doug finds to share with us.  Tune in on the internet at
www.radio.eosc.edu for all this and more.

Our menu for today includes:
            Meatloaf
            Scalloped potatoes
            Fried okra
            Pinto beans
            Sauerkraut with little smokies

And for dessert, you chocolate lovers will really enjoy a piece of our
Chocolate Cake.