[Eoscstudents] Concert this Weekend

melissa Lee mlee at eosc.edu
Thu Nov 10 13:28:32 CST 2011

I would like to invite everyone to attend a concert this weekend. The
Latimer County Arts Council is starting up our annual Concert Series with
Michael Ginsburg on Saturday at 7pm. Many of you know Michael and have heard
him play. If you aren't familiar with him, he is a classically trained
violinist who plays a wide range of music, including what many of us would
consider "fiddle" music - so he has something for everyone. He and an
accompanist will be playing a concert this Saturday at 7pm at the Wilburton
First Presbyterian Church, 108 East Blair, which is 2 blocks up from the
Post Office. The concert is free, but we gladly accept all donations at the
door, and punch and cookies will be provided after the concert. There's no
need to get dressed up. Just come on out for a great evening of music and
fun. You'll be glad you did.

If you're not familiar with the Latimer County Arts Council, we are a
non-profit organization dedicated to promoting the Arts in Latimer County,
and the majority of our projects revolve around bringing in arts programming
to the public schools in our county at no cost to the schools themselves.
So, it's a great cause - and there will be some great music. I hope to see
you there.

(And of course, a reminder to My students that extra credit is available for
attendance.)

Thanks!

Melissa Lee

Latimer County Arts Council President

Melissa Heath-Lee

Theatre Eastern

Eastern Oklahoma State College

1301 West Main Street  Wilburton, Oklahoma  74578

918-465-1758   mlee at eosc.edu
<mailto:mlee at eosc.edu%20www.eosc.edu/academic/drama/drama_dept.html>
www.eosc.edu/academic/drama/drama_dept.html