[Eoscstudents] SOFTBALL TEAM FUND RAISING:

Andy Mace amace at eosc.edu
Wed Oct 26 21:32:48 CDT 2011

Hello:
The Eastern softball ladies are in the off-season now and involved in
fund-raising to off-set several expenses during our spring softball
season, which begins the second semester.
The players are selling  RESTAURANT. COM  cards for 10.00 each.
These cards are worth 25.00 off a meal or meals at over 18,000 major
restaurants nation- wide.
All of these restaurants are in metro- areas: Ft. Smith, Tulsa, Oklahoma
City, Enid, Lawton,  Fayetteville, Norman, Dallas/Ft.Worth, San Antonio,
Wichita, Abilene, Houston, Denver, etc.  Note: I have players from
several of these areas.
Each card's code number is to be put on-line to print a coupon which is
worth 25.00 at the restaurant.
Most of the restaurants require a minimum purchase and usually, it
appears, a person with a coupon can save about 15.00-17.50  on a meal or
meals AFTER  paying for the card.
There is no time limit on using the card OR coupon.
Thank you for any assistance you can give the softball team members.

Andy Mace, Eastern Softball