[Eoscstudents] Free Stuff

melissa Lee mlee at eosc.edu
Tue Apr 24 13:54:20 CDT 2012

I would like to cordially invite everyone to Theatre Eastern's final
performance of the year, which we are presenting along with the Music
Department. The show is a musical review with lots of our favorite Broadway
musicals numbers - solos and group numbers - entitled Lemonade: The Musical
Review. The shows will be Thursday and Friday at 7:30pm in Mitchell
Auditorium on the Wilburton campus - and tickets are FREE for Everyone.
Also, we'll be serving Free Lemonade in the hallway at intermission, so
bring your friends and family and head out for a family-friendly evening of
music and fun.

Also, if you can't make an evening show, we are opening up our final dress
rehearsal for local audiences. It will be Thursday at 3pm.

Thank you!

Melissa Heath-Lee, Director

Melissa Heath-Lee

Theatre Eastern

Eastern Oklahoma State College

1301 West Main Street  Wilburton, Oklahoma  74578

918-465-1758   mlee at eosc.edu
<mailto:mlee at eosc.edu%20www.eosc.edu/academic/drama/drama_dept.html>
www.eosc.edu/academic/drama/drama_dept.html