[Eoscstudents] Test proctoring at EOSC (all sites)

Maria Martinez mmartinez at eosc.edu
Wed Aug 15 07:57:18 CDT 2012

Dear Students, Faculty, and Staff,

Please forgive the second email, but I had missed some important information
regarding test proctoring at the ANTLERS CAMPUS.

If you need to have a test proctored at the Antlers site, please make an
appointment by emailing (nfaber at eosc.edu ) or calling (580.271.0471) to
reach Ms. Nicole Faber.

The testing hours at the Antlers campus are Monday - Thursday from 4:00pm -
8:00pm.

Thank you, and please call or email with any questions regarding test
proctoring,

Maria Martinez

Original Email regarding test proctoring ------

WELCOME BACK STUDENTS:

Test proctoring is a service provided to you and your professors at each
EOSC site.  Below are the hours that each site provides for test proctoring.

Wilburton Campus proctoring hours (at the library) are as follows:

Monday through Thursday       8:00am - 7:30pm

Friday                                      8:00am - 3:00pm

Sunday                                    5:00pm - 7:30pm

McAlester Campus  proctoring hours (at the library) are as follows:

Monday through Thursday       8:30am - 1:30pm; 4:00pm - 8:00pm

Friday                                      8:00am - 3:00pm

Idabel students: Please email Ms. Barbara Burton at bburton at se.edu or call
her at (580) 376-5222  for proctoring information and location.

Antlers students: Please contact Ms. Nicole Faber for proctoring information
and location.

**If these hours prove to be inconvenient within your schedule, please work
with your professor and/or myself.  In the past, we have been able to make
slight adjustments, or we can help you select an appropriate alternate
proctor.

If your professor asks for specific proctor information, and you are testing
at an EOSC site, please feel free to use the information at the bottom of
this email or visit your local test proctoring area.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email me or stop by!!

Thank you and have a wonderful semester,

Maria Martinez (and all the  EOSC proctors)

Mrs. Maria K. Martinez

Director of Library Media Services

Eastern Oklahoma State College

1301 W. Main Street