[Eoscstudents] Menus for Mon. Feb. 13 to Fri. Feb. 17

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Feb 13 10:05:02 CST 2012

Hi folks,

It looks like rain is going to melt off the surprise snow we got last
night, and I hear that temperatures will be back up in the 50's by
tomorrow.  Tonight's basketball games here on campus have been postponed
till tomorrow night when the weather should prove more favorable.  Some
areas got more bad weather than we did, making traveling risky.

Don't forget to do something special for your sweetheart tomorrow on
Valentine's Day.  And wish Chris Ames a Happy Birthday.  Maybe that's
why he's such a sweet guy, having a birthday on Valentine's Day.

I hope everyone is planning on attending the Leadership to Go program
this Thursday, as well as the Honor's Club program with Kirk Smalley,
speaking on the topic of bullying in schools and society today.  This
program is designed to increase awareness and provide helpful
information for parents, and students who will probably one day be parents.

This Thursday and Friday, Eastern will once again host the annual
Science Fair.  This fair brings the best and the brightest minds from
area high school science classes to Eastern to compete each year.  If
you get a chance to get up to the Ballroom and meet some of these kids
and see some of their quite impressive exhibits, be sure and do so.
It's quite interesting and well worth your time, and you just might
learn something!

Our menus for this week include:

Monday:        Lasagna, mashed potatoes and gravy, black-eyed peas,
fried okra, spinach, macaroni and cheese, hot rolls, chocolate cake.

Tuesday:        Chicken alfredo, scalloped potatoes, green beans, corn
on the cob, broccoli, hot rolls, assorted pies.

Wednesday:    Baked chicken breast, mashed potatoes and gravy, navy
beans, brussels sprouts, fresh squash, cornbread, hot rolls, pineapple
upside down cake.

Thursday:        Baked ham, baked potatoes, corn, California blend
vegetables, wild rice, green beans, hot rolls, cobbler.

Friday:            Indian tacos or BBQ on a bun, potato cubes, pinto
beans, cabbage, cornbread.

Have a great week at Eastern!  Come eat with us, we appreciate your
business!