[Eoscstudents] Grant Aid List

Sue Lovett slovett at eosc.edu
Thu Feb 23 11:44:55 CST 2012

The Grant Aid list is ready for you to sign up for this semester's
scholarships from Student Support Services.  Please come by my office at
Johnston Hall, room 115, or see June Haynes, room 111, or Kathy Howe,
room 118.

If you attend on the McAlester or Idabel campuses, send me an e-mail or
call me at 918-465-1823.

If you have not used our services, or have not done the required
workshops on cd, you MUST contact me, Mrs. Haynes, or Ms. Howe before
March 16th, which is the deadline for signing up for the grant.

I will be on sick leave starting on March 9, so you will need to contact
one of the other staff after that date.  I plan to be back before
graduation, so I hope to see you all then. Have a wonderful rest of the
semester and don't forget to come to our offices in Johnston Hall if you
are having problems of any kind.  We Can Help!

Thank you,
Sue Lovett, M.S., Director
Student Support Services
Eastern Oklahoma State College