[Eoscstudents] It's time to order books for Fall

Ali Martinez amartinez at eosc.edu
Wed Jul 11 17:36:49 CDT 2012

You may now order books for Fall at www.eoscbookstore.com(http://www.eoscbookstore.com) using a credit card or financial aid.  If using financial aid, at checkout, just click the financial aid option instead of credit card and you'll be set.  We'll take care of it from there if all your paperwork is done and processed.  If you should need any help or have any questions, feel free to give us a call and we'll be happy to help.  918-465-1713

Please join us on Facebook at EOSC Bookstore to keep up with all the sale dates, buyback dates, opening of financial aid, sales, new merchandise, etc.  We'll keep you informed of everything and can answer your questions using Facebook as well.

Thank you in advance and we here at the EOSC Bookstore hopes everyone has a wonderful Fall semester.

--
 Thank you,
Ali Martinez