[Eoscstudents] NURSING financial aid opens Monday

Ali Martinez amartinez at eosc.edu
Fri Jul 27 16:47:09 CDT 2012

If you're a NURSING student, financial aid opens for you on Monday, July 30th.  Be sure to go by the Business Office first and get your book voucher and then come on over and see us in the new Student Center.  We'll be here ready to help you.

If you are NOT a nursing student, financial aid will open for you on August 6th. Be sure to go to the Business Office and get your book voucher as well and then come on over to see us.

You may get all your books, supplies and electronics on your financial aid as well as $50.00 in EOSC clothing.

We look forward to seeing you all real soon.

--
 Thank you,
Ali Martinez