[Eoscstudents] LIBRARY CLOSURE on Friday, March 16th

Maria Martinez mmartinez at eosc.edu
Fri Mar 9 14:33:28 CST 2012

Due to unforeseen circumstances, the MAIN CAMPUS library will be closing at
12:00 noon on March 16th, 2012.  We are very sorry, but there have been some
scheduling issues arise that could only be solved in an early closure.

IF YOU ARE A TEST PROCTORING STUDENT, PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS CHANGE!  All
students will need to be at the Wilburton campus library by 10:30am to take
a test on Friday, March 16th.  Students will still be able to take a test at
the McAlester campus library until 3:30pm on this date.

We apologize for the inconvenience.  Please feel free to reply to this email
with any questions and concerns you may have.

Sincerely,

Maria Martinez and the library staff

Mrs. Maria K. Martinez

Director of Library Media Services