[Eoscstudents] Menu for Cyber Monday, Nov. 26

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Nov 26 09:45:04 CST 2012

Hi folks,

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving break.  I know I enjoyed mine, just don't know how it went by so quickly!  It was wonderful to have the week off with good weather to visit with friends and family, enjoy extra special foods, and get to do some of the things I've been needing to get done around the house.  It won't be long now until the end of the semester and Christmas Break, so hang in there and keep those grades up!

Our Ag Ambassadors will be participating in an etiquette class this evening at 6:00 in the President's Dining Room to help them learn skills that will make them more comfortable and self assured at the many important social functions they are sure to encounter as representatives of Eastern, in their future careers and in life.

Happy Birthday wishes go out today to a couple of long time Eastern favorites who have gone happily into retirement, twin sisters Lin Anderson and Lila Clay.  Just because they are retired doesn't mean they've settled into their rocking chairs.  These ladies are actively teaching a crochet class at 6:15 on Monday evenings until Christmas at the Public Library.  The class is free, just call 918-465-3751 for more information on what to bring.

Our menu for today includes:

Salisbury steak, mashed potatoes and brown gravy, green beans, carrots, hot rolls, salad bar, and Rice Krispie Treats.

Have a great day at Eastern,
Rhoda