[Eoscstudents] Cap & Gown set are here

Ali Martinez amartinez at eosc.edu
Thu Apr 25 16:27:22 CDT 2013

If you are graduating in May, we have the cap & gown sets here in the Bookstore. It comes with the cap, gown and tassel and the price is $38.49 plus tax. You may come to the store and make your purchase. Or you may call 918-465-1713 and place an order over the phone. Or you may go to www.eoscbookstore.com(http://www.eoscbookstore.com/) and place your order there. If ordered by phone or by our website, it will be shipped right to your front door. Give us a call if you have any questions.

Congratulations to all the graduates out there!!!

--
 Thank you,
Ali Martinez