[Eoscstudents] Please vote for my good friends The Robotix on America's Got Talent tonight!

Eastern Radio radio at eosc.edu
Tue Aug 13 11:40:13 CDT 2013

 TONIGHT - TUESDAY 8-13-13 IS THE NIGHT!!

They need your help to continue their dream!
Please vote for my good friends The Robotix on America's Got Talent tonight!

The 9 year old drummer of The Robitix Logan "Robot" Gladden is one of the best young drummers
I have ever heard. Robot has been on The Mountaineer Morning Show several times where he did his first ever radio interview. He also did a 30 minute show on Mountaineer radio called Robot's Rock Block. His band, The Robotix have made it all the way to the live shows in New York at Radio Music Hall!
Please tune in and watch AGT tonight and VOTE for The Robotix and send them to the semi-finals!

The Robotix, an all kids band from Fort Worth, Texas.

www.reverbnation/therobotix(http://www.reverbnation/therobotix)
www.facebook.com/TheRobotix(http://www.facebook.com/TheRobotix)
http://www.nbc.com/americas-got-talent/video/the-robotix/n39779/
http://youtu.be/LorY41l8c0I

Thank you for your votes!
Dougo

Mountaineer Radio at Eastern Oklahoma State College
Stream Live at www.radio.eosc.edu ~ Tell Everyone!

Doug Sims
General Manager
Mountaineer Radio