[Eoscstudents] HUGS Community Service Project

Sue Lovett slovett at eosc.edu
Tue Feb 19 14:11:44 CST 2013

Student Support Services is packing up the items donated for the HUGS
Project today, and I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of
those who donated for this wonderful cause.  With all the cut-backs that are
being done in the military budget, it is especially thoughtful to send
donations to help the soldiers who are far away defending our country. They
really appreciate these boxes of "goodies" we send.  I speak from experience
since my own husband did 3 tours of duty in Viet Nam, and I sent him "care
packages" every month.  He loved getting them.

We will carry the boxes to the Capitol tomorrow to be added with the
donations from other schools and then will be sent to the Middle East for
our American Soldiers.

Many thanks to all of you.

Sue Lovett, Director

Student Support Services