[Eoscstudents] Snack n' Study

Sue Lovett slovett at eosc.edu
Tue May 7 16:22:38 CDT 2013

Tomorrow, May 8, 2013, Student Support Services will be hosting Snack n'
Study for students who wish to study with a tutor for finals.  Refreshments
will be served.  Come by Johnston Hall from 3:00 to 7:00 in the evening and
enjoy some snacks and knock out the rest of your homework or study on your
final exams with our tutors. Tutoring lab is located on the first floor,
west end.

It's been a fun semester, and I hope you will all come see us and take
advantage of the services we offer.  If not, have a good summer and come
back ready to learn in the Fall.

Thanks,

Sue Lovett, Director

Student Support Services