[Eoscstudents] It's Buyback Week

Ali Martinez amartinez at eosc.edu
Tue May 14 08:39:44 CDT 2013

Gather all your books and bring them in for cash. Just to let you know in advance, there are 42 new editions or changes happening for the Fall semester, so there are some books that we are not able to buy back because of this, but there's still a lot that we are buying back, and that gives you cash in hand. See the schedule below to see when we'll be in your area or we're at the Wilburton campus all the time.

Hope we get to see everyone!

Book Buyback dates and times for all campuses

Wilburton Campus
Monday (13th) thru Thursday (16th), 7:45 am – 5:00 pm
Friday (May 17th) 8:00 am – 4:00 pm

McAlester Campus
May 15, 2013, 3:00 pm till 8:00 pm
&