[Eoscstudents] Graduation Photos and Yearbooks

Kristen Turner kturner at eosc.edu
Wed May 15 10:51:53 CDT 2013

Hello all,
I wanted to send out a reminder about ordering a yearbook before you go home for the summer. Our yearbooks will not arrive until this summer, so we will be mailing them to those of you who will not be returning to campus in the fall. You may purchase one in the Business Office for $50 before you leave.

Also, if you participated in graduation last Friday, you may still order a commencement photo. Just fill out one side of the attached PDF form and bring payment to my office Baker Hall 102 and I will get it ready and shipped to you.

Thanks and have a great summer!
Kristen Turner

--
Kristen E. Turner