[Eoscstudents] Summer Financial Aid opens TODAY for Summer!!!!

Ali Martinez amartinez at eosc.edu
Tue May 28 08:51:26 CDT 2013

Summer Financial Aid opens TODAY!!! Go to the Business Office first and get your book voucher and then come here to get your books and supplies. We'll be at the McAlester Campus on Thursday to sell books for Summer, and book vouchers will be available there. And we'll be at the Idabel Campus on Monday, June 3rd to sell books and vouchers will be available there as well. Financial Aid for Summer will close on June 11th, so be sure to come in and get all that you need before that date.  We hope to see everyone sometime this week.

You may also order your books on our website at www.eoscbookstore.com(http://www.eoscbookstore.com) and have your books shipped right to your front door. You can use your Financial Aid or a credit card. Give us a call if you should have any problems at 918-465-1713

--
 Thank you,
Ali Martinez