[Eoscstudents] Grant Aid

Sue Lovett slovett at eosc.edu
Mon Nov 18 09:24:52 CST 2013

The deadline for signing up for Grant Aid from Student Support Services is
past.  The list of names eligible to apply are being sent today to Financial
Aid for a decision on who qualifies.  If you sent me an e-mail and did not
receive an answer, please call me at 918-465-1823.  Some of the emails went
into my junk mail and I did not find them until this weekend.  If you heard
back from me, then I found your e-mail so you don't need to contact me
again.  If you didn't, please call me or come by my office. Those who made
the list should be hearing from me within the next week.  I will e-mail or
call you to let you know if you got the grant.

Thank you to all who applied.

Sue Lovett, Director

Student Support Services